FYI . . . I have NO idea if I’m doing this right. Some people (me) shouldn’t be allowed on the Internet. I’m not kidding. We need to take action and do something about the numb-nuts (me) who are on the Internet.
LaRae Parry has been nominated for The Liebster Award !
A wonderful blogger and a good friend, Marion, from Superkitty Tales and Children’s Books has nominated LaRae Parry for a Liebster Award.
Thank you so much, Marion.
The Liebster Award allows us to express appreciation for other bloggers. It was also created to increase readership for blogs with fewer than 500 followers.
Following are the official rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. See above.
2. Answer the questions you were given. See below.
3. Nominate other blogs with fewer than 500 followers. See below.
4. Post questions for your selected nominees to answer. See below.
5. Tag and link the nominees and post a comment to let them know you have nominated them and appreciate their hard work.
Marion’s questions are as follows:
1. Do you write in more than one genre?
My Answer: Yes. I write in more than one genre. What’s a genre again?
2. What is the source for your inspiration?
My Answer: Hmmm . . . the source of my inspiration? It’s gotta be my warped brain, how my mind is always in the clouds, and Holden Caufield.
3. How much time do you spend a day on writing?
My Answer: I spend 24/7 thinking about writing, I always have a dialogue going on in my head. Every once in a while, I’ll answer out loud. When I do that, Hubby says, “What did you say?” I say, “Just answering myself . . . go back to the game.” He ought to be used to me doing that by now. D’Oh.
4. Who is your favorite author?
My Answer: J.D. Salinger. ‘Nuff said.
I nominate the following bloggers: Xao Ming and L.M. Glenn
Questions I’d like them to answer are:
1. Since I don’t know what genre means, what kinds of books do you write?
2. Tell me, why do you write?
3. What kinds of books do you like to read?
4. What the heck does BLOG mean? When you find out, will you tell me?